3450 Dufferin St Condos Toronto is a new condo project by Easton’s Group of Hotels
and is currently in preconstruction.
The new development will be located at 3450 Dufferin Street, Toronto. It is in city of Toronto. .
The proposal seeks to establish zoning for a group of Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects-designed structures, including towers with heights of 29, 33, and 37 storeys, connected by podium and mid-rise structures containing town home units. In addition to features like a new 255-room hotel housed within the tallest tower, the project would also feature 342m2 of restaurant space at grade, and public realm enhancements like a new road network and public park.
3450 Dufferin Street Condominiums Highlights:
- Minutes to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Close to dining and entertainment
- Minutes to Hwy 401/404/400, 10 Minus to York University, Step to Lawrence Subway Station
- 24/7 Public Transportation
- Close to Yorkdale Mall, 2 Acre Community Park
- Future Extent Subway Line Direct Connect to York University
- Nearby parks include Conlands Parkette, Baycrest Park and Dane Parkette