The Carnaby Condos is a New Condo development by Streetcar is located at Queen and Sudbury, Toronto.
Welcome to The Carnaby Condos, a condo in the heart of Toronto’s Queen west neighbourhood. These suites are all about convenience and amenities. The Metro is right downstairs and the design stands above everything else. The Carnaby Condos is for everyone that wants downtown living with everything at your doorstep.
Compelling, vibrant and creatively in tune with the legendary Queen West buzz, The Carnaby Condos continues the evolution of the exciting Queen and Gladstone neighbourhood.
Inspired by its iconic namesake – Carnaby Condos Street – London’s west end mecca of boutique shopping, funky galleries, bars, cafés, art and music studios – this new addition to the block will take the form of a visionary mixed-use development incorporating a 20-storey building with 200 loft residences and a collection of four boutique loft buildings with 200 loft residences.
At street level an artfully landscaped pedestrian-centric animated row, where you can sip a coffee and mingle with neighbours, will add a Soho-esque street-level life to this legendary Queen West area.
In addition to the retail anchor on Gladstone, a Metro grocery store will open its doors to service The Carnaby Condos residents allowing the row to guide pedestrians and cyclists alike, to and from this convenient feature.
THE CARNABY FEATURES AND FINISHES BUILDING
• 9ft.-high exposed concrete ceilings, except in bathrooms and areas with bulkheads
• Exposed concrete columns, as per plan
• Energy efficient windows
• Engineered hardwood floors throughout, except in bathrooms as per plan
• Square edge baseboards throughout
• Walls and trim painted with flat VOC white latex paint
• Solid core wood veneer entry door with privacy viewer and contemptnary hardware
• Frosted glass sliding doors to interior bedrooms, as per plan
• Hollow core interior doors and closet doors, as per plan
• Single or double sliding glass doors to balcony or terrace, as per plan
• White plastic coated wire shelving in all closets, as per plan
• Laundry closet with tiled floor and brand name, front-loading Energy Star stacked washer and dryer
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning with energy efficient digital
• Telephone outlet in living room, bedrooms and den, as per plan
• Cable outlet in living room and bedrooms, as per plan
• Capped light box in living/ dining room and den, as per plan
• Ceiling light fixture in foyer and walk-in closets, as per plan
• “All-off” electrical switch near entry door
• Balcony or terrace with one exterior light fixture, electrical outlet
|Address||11 Peel Ave, Greater Toronto Area|
|Neighbourhood||Downtown West Queen West|
|Number of Storeys||20|
|Total Number of Suites||400|
|Suite Size Range||543 - 617|
|Est. Occupancy||Jul, 2015|
|Total Min. Deposit||20|
|Deposit Notes||$5000 on signing, Balance of 5% in 30 days 5% in 90 days 5% in 180 days 5% on occupancy|