Cinema Tower is a new condo development by The Daniels Corporation at 21 Widmer Street in Toronto. The development was completed in 2013. The development has a total of 444 units.
IMPRESSIVE SUITE FEATURES
• Approximately 9’ ceiling height in principal rooms. [* Principal rooms include living/dining rooms and kitchen]
• Solid core entry door with paint finish, custom door surround and polished chrome
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry room which will have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2¼” casings throughout.
• Flat interior doors with polished chrome lever hardware.
• Single tempered sliding glass door in bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Closets in foyer and bedroom(s) to receive swing doors or contemporary sliding doors with exposed track, as per plan.
• Heavy duty aluminum framed glass balcony swing door.
• Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint. Kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry room to have latex semi-gloss off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on all trims. All paint is low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s).
• Smooth painted ceilings in all rooms.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies. Seventh floor terraces to receive pavers; paint finished underside to all balconies.
• Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) provides fresh air circulation for every suite and improves energy efficiency.
The Daniels Corporation brings integrity, creativity and vision to every community we build. You see our commitment to excellence in every exquisite detail.
Over the past two decades, The Daniels Corporation has evolved into one of Canada’s foremost builder-developers, with a reputation for quality and integrity that has been reflected in the wide range of residential communities we have created over the years. Company founder and Chairman, CEO John Daniels has been a leader in the North American building industry for over 50 years. As Chairman of the Cadillac Fairview Development Corporation, John Daniels participated in the creation of such Toronto landmarks as the Eaton Centre and the Toronto-Dominion Centre. He was also a moving force behind the ‘New Town’ of Erin Mills, the largest master-planned community in North America, before founding The Daniels Corporation in 1982.
Under the direction of a dynamic management team, Daniels has developed and built over 23,000 homes and apartments in a diverse range of master-planned communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
|Address||21 Widmer St|
|Number of Storeys||43|
|Total Number of Suites||444|
|Developer||The Daniels Corporation|
|Est. Maint||Request Maint fee|
|Total Min. Deposit||Request Deposit Structure|