The Hive Lofts Etobicoke is a new condo project by Symmetry Developments
and is currently in complete.
The new development will be located at 892 The Queensway Toronto. It is in Stonegate-Queensway city of Etobicoke. The Hive Lofts is 6 storey building with 20 number of units. The Estimated occupancy of The Hive Lofts is in Feb 2014. Sales of The Hive Lofts $639,900.
The Hive Lofts is a new condo development by Symmetry Developments at 892 The Queensway in Toronto. The development was completed in 2014. The development has a total of 20 units.
The Hive Lofts
- The Hive is an intimate boutique residence offering 20 lofts ranging from 523 sq. ft. one bedroom to 1,075 sq. ft. two bedroom and den. The exteriors have been envisioned by Teeple Architects, who have expressed their flare for the modern by uing large expanses of glass, dark mullions and bold zinc cladding. Perched at the corner of The Queensway and Lady Bank, just eat of Islington, The Hive is a stunning six storey low rise. Interiors are captured with stunning detail by DK studio, known for developing Louis Vuitton retail store interiors.
- Offering 9ft and 10ft exposed concrete, engineered hardwood flooring throughout, European inspired kitchens and baths, large balconies and oversized terraces, The Hive brings downtown cool to Etobicoke. Experience urban loft living as it was meant to be. This is The Hive: Lofts on the Queensway.
– ceiling height in principal rooms is 9’/10′
floor to ceiling windows*
– sliding doors or garden doors open onto the balcony* and terrace*
– exposed concrete ceilings
– white painted interior walls
– 4” baseboard and 2 1/2” door casing
– slab style bedroom, bathroom, closet and washer/dryer room doors with brushed chrome hardware
– vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets and storage areas*
– full sized stacked ENERGY STAR washer and dryer
– individually controlled heating and air conditioning system utilizing a heat pump system
– gas BBQ connection provided on all terraces* and balconies*
– hose bib provided on all terraces*