MOD’RN CONDOMINIUM BY ADI DEVELOPMENT GROUP Burlington is a new condo project by ADI Development Group
and is currently in complete.
The new development will be located at 1284 Guelph Line (Guelph Line & Mainway). It is in city of Burlington. MOD’RN CONDOMINIUM BY ADI DEVELOPMENT GROUP is 4 storey building with 78 number of units. The Estimated occupancy of MOD’RN CONDOMINIUM BY ADI DEVELOPMENT GROUP is in May, 2015. Sales of MOD’RN CONDOMINIUM BY ADI DEVELOPMENT GROUP $356,990 To $423,990.
The Mod’rn Condominium is a new condo development by ADI Development Group and Fortress Real Developments currently under construction at 1284 Guelph Line in Burlington. The development is scheduled for completion in 2015. Sales for available units range in price from $356,990 to $423,990. The development has a total of 78 units.
Mod’rn is perfectly located to connect you to everything you could possibly fancy. Craving a shopping spree in downtown Burlington? Some retail therapy at the mall? Spending the day by the lake? Biking the trails in Bronte Creek Park? Stocking up on groceries and other necessities? Breaking out the Callaways early Sunday morning? It’s all just moments away. Ditto for easy access to the QEW, Hwys 403, 407 and the GO Train. Does it get any better than this? Quite possibly not.
Mod’rn offers a host of ways to entertain in style. Spring through autumn, you can lounge on the Rooftop Terrace with dramatic lake views as your backdrop. Soak up the rays, make use of the BBQs and enjoy cocktails and dinner at the dining tables. Savour dessert and witty conversation at the outdoor fireplace lounge overlooking the Burlington skyline to close the evening. Favour the indoors? Watch the big game on the large-screen TV in front of a toasty fire. Gather at the stylish bar, or host dinner in the dining area. Then again, who says you have to decide?
Features & Finishes
- Soaring 9 and 10 foot ceiling heights*
- All suites are designed with IntelliSpace open concept layouts to maximize living space
- Plank laminate floating floors in kitchen, living room, dining room, den, hallways, foyer, choice of plank laminate or plush broadloom in bedrooms**
- Designer kitchen cabinetry with polished granite countertops, Euro-style faucet, designer stainless undermount steel sink and ceramic or porcelain tile backsplash**
- Premium stainless steel ENERGY STAR® refrigerator
- Premium stainless steel ENERGY STAR® dishwasher
- Self cleaning stainless steel, range with ceran cooktop and stainless steel range hood vented to exterior
- ENERGY STAR® front loading white stackable washer and dryer
- All toilets, faucets are watersense certified for reduced environmental footprint and energy savings
- Mirrored entry closet doors
- Energy efficient double glazed floor-to-ceiling windows*
- Strategically placed surveillance cameras with security monitoring
- Enterphone system for in-suite two way communication with entering visitors, including video viewing of main lobby, visitor access to indoor parking and at drive-through round about
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning for year round comfort and saving