Riverhouse Condos at The Old Mill is a New Condo development by Lanterra is located at Old Mill and Old Mill Trail, Toronto. Riverhouse at Two old mill, a brand new project filled with endless amenities, style and luxurious finishes.
- In this place, Toronto’s first steps toward becoming a city were accompanied by the beat of native drums and the singing of french explorers who paddled their way to riches beyond their dreams. How fitting that Riverhouse takes its place on this hallowed ground.
- It is a residence crafted by the finest architects and designers; a collaboration of skill and imagination that befits this exclusive address.
- Here, history reappears, reinvents itself in the drama of living, breathing architecture that offers a lifestyle reserved for the privileged few.
- A limited collection of elegant suites will be created here for discerning individuals who appreciate fine architecture, superb amenities, refined appointments and an unsurpassed level of luxury in a river setting, beside the Old Mill.
- Suites include smooth, finished; a coffered entry foyer; engineered hardwood flooring in the principal rooms; a choice of engineered hardwood, marble, ceramic or porcelain in the foyer; granite countertops, glass tile or marble backsplashes and Miele appliances in the kitchen. Suites larger than 1,893 sq. ft. come with a gas fireplace and locker.
Lanterra Developments was founded by Mark Mandelbaum and Barry Fenton, two real estate visionaries who began with a dream to develop innovative, one-of-a-kind downtown condominium properties. Within a short span of just 10 years, we have charted an amazing success story on the Toronto skyline with one iconic condominium after another, scaling new heights in design, style and elegant urban living. Our guiding philosophy goes beyond just condominium building to dynamic urban revitalization and putting Toronto on the global map as the new city of the future, with vibrant master planned mixed use communities, sustainable green living and cutting-edge environmental technologies.