The Vanguard Condos Markham is a new condo project by Devron Developments
and is currently in preconstruction.
The new development will be located at 7089 Yonge Street, Markham ON L3T 2A7. It is in city of Markham. The Vanguard Condos is 25 storey building with 200 number of units. .
The Vanguard Condos Highlights:
- 25 storeys of cast stone, marble, energy efficient insulation, locally sourced materials, natural wood, 1 building-wide water filtration system, a touch of limestone, sophisticated exteriors, inviting interiors
- The Vanguard strikes the perfect balance of modern and classic, sturdy and elegant, striking and unpretentious. It’s inviting, sophisticated, and timeless inside and out. In today’s condo market that makes The Vanguard an utterly uncommon building and a remarkably solid investment.
- Sprawling park, play room, library, theatre, community garden, an outdoor and indoor yoga studio, large units, 9ft. and 10ft. ceilings, state-of-the-art ventilation system, insulated vista windows, gourmet kitchen, integrated appliances and lots of living space.
- The suites are inviting, tastefully appointed, and enjoy filtered air, which is important when you’ve got this much breathing room. And unlike the average condo, room is one thing The Vanguard has plenty of. Room to stretch out, work out, or lounge out. Room to play, read, rest, run, walk, and relax. Room to grow a garden and room to grow a family.
- Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment.
- The Yonge Street Corridor is on the verge of dramatic change. The city has set its sights on this well-established stretch of Yonge for increased development to coincide with the proposed Yonge North Subway Extension. In short this means better shopping, better parks, and better access in a neighbourhood that’s already experiencing a dramatic rise in property value. 5 minute ride to Finch Subway Station (via YRT, TTC, or Viva, walk score of 86, minutes from the 407, minutes from highway 7.
- Nearby parks include Winding Lane Park, Lillian Park and Vaughan Crest Park.