Theatre Park is a new condo development by Harhay Developments, Niche Development and Lamb Development Corp. at 224 King St W in Toronto. The development was completed in 2014. Sales for available units range in price from caD$536,900 to caD$2,377,900. The development has a total of 236 units.
Theatre Park is a brand new luxury condo developed by Lamb Development Corp in association with Niche Development located in the booming King West corridor.
Located on 224 King West, just East of Royal Alexandra Theatre.
– Ceiling height in principal rooms is approx 9′, floors 3-35;
– Ceiling height in principal rooms is approx 10′ for floors 36-46;
– Floor to ceiling windows;
– Exposed concrete ceilings in all areas except the bathroom, powder room, washer/dryer room and ducted areas;
– Exposed concrete feature walls as per plan;
– 4″ baseboards and 2″ door casing; and,
– Gas BBQ (provided by builder and connection provided for suites
|Address||224 King West|
|Number of Storeys||47|
|Total Number of Suites||276|
|Suite Size Range||762 - 2480|
|Developer||Harhay Developments, Niche Developments, Lamb Development Corp|
|Est. Occupancy||Nov, 2014|
|Total Min. Deposit||5|
|Deposit Notes||$ 5,000 on signing Balance to 5% in 30 days|