Stanley Condos Toronto is a new condo project by Tribute Communites and is currently in complete. The new development will be located at 70 Carlton St. It is in Downtown Core city of Toronto. Stanley Condos is 45 storey building with 593 number of units.The Estimated occupancy of Stanley Condos is in Jan, 2019. Sales of Stanley Condos From $210,900 - $585,990.
|Project Name||Stanley Condos|
|Address||70 Carlton St|
|Prices||From $210,900 - $585,990|
|Number of Storeys||45|
|Total Number of Suites||593|
|Suite Size Range||360 - 1070 sq ft|
|Ceiling Height||9 ft|
|Est. Occupancy||Jan, 2019|
|VIP Launch||May 01, 2015|
|Total Min. Deposit||21%|
|Amenities||- A fully equipped fitness facility with a cardio room, weight room and yoga/stretch studio - Expasnvie 8th floor roof terrace with water feature, lounge areas, sun deck, zen garden, outdoor bar and BBQ's - Private dining room - Party Lounge - Guest Suite - Meeting Room - Theatre Room|
|Deposit Notes||$5000 at signing Balance to 5% in 30 days 5% in 180 days 5% in 360 days 5% in 540 days 1% on Occupancy|
Stanley Condos is a New Condo by Tribute is located at Carlton and Church, Toronto.
Formerly the 70 Carlton street Condos, Tribute brings you the Stanley Condos, a brand new development in the Carlton & Church section of downtown Toronto. This condo is just steps from the College subway station.
Minutes to the University of Toronto and Ryerson University, this condo will be be highly attractive to investors and first time home buyers with their eyes on convenience. This 45-storey building, surrounded by glass-clad is estimated to have 600 units.
To it’s west there are other convenience factors such as Lobways and Maple Leaf Garden. The Stanley Condos will be equipped with an 8th floor terrace that is expansive, sun deck, theatre room and much more.
The area has seen a whopping 16.8% population increase from 2006 to 2011 as the population per the last census was 28,349. The average after tax household income is $53,372. Aggressively priced from $586/sqft, expect units to go quickly as the population increase and price suggests this is a highly-sought after condo.
– A Dramatic 37 storey building at 70 Carlton Street designed by Core Architects. Landscape architecture by Ferris Associates Inc.
– Over 16,000 square feet of luxury amenities on Levels 7 and 8 including an 8th floor roof terrace
– Over 8,500 sq.ft of retail space at ground level
– Public transit only steps away – streetcars at your front door and a short 300m walk to the Yonge & Carlton/College subway station
– Across the street from the award winning ‘Loblaws at Maple Leaf Gardens’ flagship location grocery store which includes a Joe Fresh clothing store and LCBO
– Hydro and water individually metered, gas is included in monthly condo fee
– 24/7 concierge in main lobby
– All suites on Levels 10 – 34 to include balconies
– Select suites on Levels 3 – 7 to include balconies or terraces, as per plan
– Non-terrace/balcony suites on Levels 3 – 7 to have oversized sliding door to Juliet balcony
– 9′ ceiling heights on Levels 9 – 37
– 8’1/2” ceiling heights on Levels 3 – 7
– Interiors by Bryon Patton and Associates
– Smooth finished ceilings throughout the suite
– Contemporary design kitchen with taller upper cabinets and valance lighting
– Integrated refrigerator and dishwasher, stainless steel cooktop and wall oven
– Quartz countertops and glass tiles backsplash
– Large scale tile in kitchens and bathrooms
– Frameless glass showers, as per plan
– A fully equipped fitness facility with a cardio room, weight room and yoga/stretch studio
– Expasnvie 8th floor roof terrace with water feature, lounge areas, sun deck, zen garden, outdoor bar and BBQ’s
– Private dining room
– Party Lounge
– Guest Suite
– Meeting Room
– Theatre Room
Please register below to receive Brochure, Price List & Floor Plans. Our team specializes in pre-construction sales and through our developer relationships, we have access to PLATINUM SALES & TRUE UNIT ALLOCATION in advance of the general REALTOR® and the general public.