Ventus at Metrogate Condos by Tridel
Ventus at Metrogate Condos Scarborough
Ventus at Metrogate Condos Scarborough is a new condo project by Tridel
and is currently in complete.
The new development will be located at Kennedy & Hwy 401, Scarborough. It is in Agincourt South city of Scarborough. The Estimated occupancy of Ventus at Metrogate Condos is in Immediate. Sales of Ventus at Metrogate Condos $333,000.
Ventus at Metrogate Condos is a New Condo development by Tridel is located at Kennedy and Highway 401, Toronto. Welcome to Ventus at Metrogate, a Scarborough project filled with amenities, style and elegance.
- Ventus at Metrogate has been an outstanding success. Overlooking Metrogate’s central community park, Ventus features two shimmering towers connected by a spectacular central lobby with attentive Concierge, and Tridel’s renowned recreation and fitness centre.
- Inspirational warm tones lend itself to a Natural Theme. The front door opens to a floor of medium tan coloured single plank laminate. This floor travels to the kitchen where it complements the light bronzed Shaker maple cabinet doors complete with brushed metal hardware and a single straight edge natural granite countertop in jewel tones.
- The final accent is the light cream rectangular subway backsplash tile. Flooring changes to a cut pile broadloom in a caramel hue upon entering the bedrooms. White square ceramic tile is installed in the laundry room.
- All bathrooms feature muted cream coloured square ceramic tile on the floor and rectangular ceramic wall tile. Mosaic porcelain tile is installed on the shower floor with a 4″ natural marble Botticino threshold.
- Bathroom cabinetry is consistent in style and the vanity is complete with white cultured marble counter, integrated basin and brushed metal hardware.
We’ve come a long way since Jack DelZotto, the founder of our company built our first home in 1934. We think it’s important we introduce you to Jack because his strong belief in family, home and community is the bedrock for our entire organization. Jack was ahead of his time in a lot of things and a true innovator, who built the first apartment complex in 1961, featuring twin towers, a swimming pool, a recreation centre and landscaped grounds, the forerunner of today’s modern condominium.
Our founders redefined what ‘home’ is. A home is more than its physical properties of bricks and mortar. It is a lifestyle and a community that connects us to each other and our surroundings. This idea transformed the industry (and our world). What we started over five decades ago is now recognized as the most innovative, sustainable concept in building new homes and communities.
Today, Jack’s three sons, Angelo, Elvio and Leo and their children have carried on the tradition of family values, and innovation. A tradition that inspires everyone who works or is connected to Tridel, to be a part of something great, something bigger than themselves and to make the world a better place.
This is Tridel. This is who we are, with our founder Jack in heart and mind.
Ventus at Metrogate Condos Details
|Address||Kennedy & Hwy 401, Scarborough|
|Suite Size Range||812 - 840|
Ventus at Metrogate Condos Amenities
Concierge, Fitness, Change Rooms, Sauna, Fireside Lounge, Party Room, Billiards Room, Dining Room
|VIP Launch||Mar 22, 2013 12:00 AM|
Map: Ventus at Metrogate Condos - Kennedy & Hwy 401, Scarborough
*Ventus at Metrogate Condos last updated on June 12, 2015 by 99homes.ca. All information, prices, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. E. and O.E.
Ventus at Metrogate Condos Platinum Registration